With the rapid development of the economy, earth-shaking changes have taken place in both urban and rural areas. As a result, the demand for concrete pump trucks is naturally growing. In order to shorten the construction period and reduce the construction cost, the construction parties mostly use concrete pump trucks to speed up the construction progress. Then at this time, it is very important to choose the right concrete pump truck!
In the face of the current number of manufacturers of concrete boom pump truck for sale
and many products, I believe many people will suffer from the choice of phobia! How to choose? What should you pay attention to?
1.Before the purchase, the user can check the quality of the pump truck by consulting the product certificate, type test report, test report of the special vehicle inspection project, motor vehicle catalog number and quality system certification of manufacturers that have concrete boom pump trucks for sale.
2. The selection of concrete pump trucks should be considered in accordance with the concrete engineering object, characteristics, and the required maximum transport distance, concrete construction plan, concrete pump form and specific conditions.
3. The performance of concrete boom pump trucks varies from random to variable. In addition to considering the concrete pouring amount, the type and structure of the building, construction technical requirements, site conditions and environment should be considered when selecting the model. The main performance parameters of the concrete pump trucks usually selected should be consistent with or slightly larger than the construction requirements. If the capacity is too large, the utilization rate is low and too small, and not only can the requirements not be met, but also the loss of the concrete pump truck can be accelerated.
4. Concrete boom pump trucks
are flexible. Its boom height is higher, and the casting height and fabric radius is greater, and the construction adaptability is greater. High-boom concrete boom pump trucks should be used as much as possible during construction. Concrete boom pump trucks with a boom length of 28 to 36 m are products with a large volume on the market, accounting for about 75%. The long-arm concrete boom pump truck will become the main model in construction. In addition, since the concrete boom pump truck is limited by the bearing capacity of the automobile chassis, the cost increases when the height of the boom exceeds 42 m, and is limited by the space of the construction site, so it is rarely used.
5. The number of concrete boom pump trucks used in the construction business volume can be calculated according to the concrete pouring amount, the actual conveying capacity of the single machine and the construction working time. For concrete pumping construction projects with large amount of one-time concrete pouring, it is necessary to have a certain amount of spare capacity in addition to calculation. In addition, the concrete mixing station with an annual output of 10~150,000 M3 needs to be equipped with 2~3 concrete pump trucks.
6. The product performance of the concrete boom pump truck should adhere to a high starting point when selecting the type. If a high-value concrete boom pump truck is used, the standard requirements for its products also need to be improved. The quality of the main components of the product, from the intrinsic quality to the appearance quality, must be compatible with the high value of the vehicle.
7. The concrete boom pump truck adopts full hydraulic technology, so it is necessary to consider whether all hydraulic technology is advanced and the hydraulic vision quality. Because the power is derived from the engine, in addition to considering the performance and quality of the engine, it is also necessary to consider the performance, bearing capacity and quality of the chassis.
8. The operation control system on the concrete boom pump truck has manual, wired and wireless control methods. Wired control is convenient and flexible. The wireless remote control can be operated from a distance. Once the circuit fails, manual operation can be used.