Pump trucks are a common construction tool. Classification of the concrete pump truck dimensions
1. According to the theoretical transmission volume:
It can be divided into small (44~87 cubic meters / hour); medium (90 ~ 130 cubic meters / hour); large (150 ~ 204 cubic meters / hour).
2. According to the number of pump booms:
More commonly seen on the market are 2-section arms, 3-section arms, 4-section arms, and 5-section arms.
3. According to the folding method of the pump arm frame, it is divided into:
Pump trucks can be divided into Z-fold and roll-fold.
4. According to the pumping pressure size, it is divided into:
According to this classification method, it can be divided into four types: low pressure (2.5 - 5.0 MPa), medium pressure (6.1 - 8.5 MPa), high pressure (10.0 - 18.0 MPa) and ultra high pressure (22.0 MPa).
5. According to the height of the boom:
According to the height of the pump boom, concrete pump trucks can be divided into: short boom, long boom, and super long boom.
6. According to the driving mode of the pump truck, it can be divided into:
Automotive engine drives, trailer engine drives and individual engine drives.