Mixing drum: The type of mixing drum used in this model is a common form of construction. The mixing drum has a pear-shaped structure. The washing water and the mixing water added as needed during the transportation are injected into the cylinder from the inlet of the mixing drum head.
Transmission system: The mixing drum is driven by an engine. The force is taken by the power take-off at the rear end of the engine. The transmission shaft is transmitted to the variable plunger hydraulic pump, and the plunger oil motor is quantitatively driven, and then the mixer drum is driven to rotate by the speed reducer.
Mixing and discharging system of the mixing drum (loading and unloading mechanism): It is an important device for assisting the mixing drum.
Control system: It is the control part of the whole mixer truck. The control panel is equipped with an "I-shaped" groove, which is the movable space of the joystick; and the slot in the rear half is opened to fix the position of the joystick. The control system controls the forward, reverse and rotational speed of the mixing drum through the left and right joysticks at the rear of the vehicle to complete the loading and unloading and the stirring action.
Water supply system: The water supply system of the concrete mixer lorry
is mainly used to clean the stirring device. There are two types of water supply systems for this model, one is the centrifugal water pump water supply system; the other is the pressure water tank water supply system, which is available for users to choose.
2. The concrete mixer lorry use precautions
1. The hydraulic system pressure should meet the requirements in the instruction manual and should not be adjusted at will. The oil quality and quantity of hydraulic oil should meet the original requirements.
2. Before the concrete mixer lorry
is loaded, the residual water and debris remaining in the mixing drum should be drained first. Rotate constantly during transportation to prevent concrete from segregating. Before the concrete mixer lorry
arrives at the construction site and discharges, the mixer should be rotated at a full speed of 14-18 rpm for 1-2 minutes, and then reversed discharge. Before the reversal, the mixing drum should be stopped.
3. The ambient temperature is higher than +25 degrees Celsius. The duration from loading, transportation, to unloading shall not exceed 60 minutes, and the ambient temperature shall be less than +25 degrees Celsius. The above time shall not exceed 90 minutes.
4. During the winter construction, it should be done: check whether it is frozen before starting the machine; carefully remove the residual water in the mixing tank and the water supply system when the work is off, turn off the water pump switch, and put the control handle in the “stop” position.
5. After the material is discharged at the construction site, the hopper, the discharge hopper, the discharge chute, etc. should be flushed with the hose provided by the mixer to remove the sludge and concrete adhering to the body. On the way back to the mixing station, 150---200L of water should be injected into the mixing drum to clean the concrete residue bound by the wall and the blade.
6. After the work is finished every day, the driver should be responsible for injecting clean water into the mixing drum and rotating it at high speed (14-18 rpm) for 5-10 minutes, then draining the water to ensure the inside of the cylinder is clean. When cleaning the various parts of the mixing drum with high-pressure water, care should be taken to avoid the instrument and the joystick. The distance between the pressure water nozzle and the paint surface of the body shall not be less than 40 cm.
7. When removing the dirt and residual concrete slag inside and outside the mixing drum, and when the mechanics enter the cylinder for maintenance and repair work, the engine should be turned off first, so that the mixing drum stops completely. During the work of the mechanics entering the cylinder, it must be ensured that the mixing tank is well ventilated, the air is fresh, there is no gas and harmful dust, and the oxygen supply is sufficient (no pure oxygen is used). The operator must have good insulation protection when operating with a power tool in the barrel.
8. When working, do not put your hand into the rotating mixing drum. It is strictly forbidden to reach into the joint of the main discharge chute and the extended discharge chute to avoid accidents.
9. The wear of the mixing blades should be checked regularly and repaired and replaced in time.
10. Implement all relevant safety practices. The driver of the concrete mixer lorry
must be professionally trained, and those who do not have a certificate are not allowed to work.